We ask that each competitor register here with their own email address to receive a
Registration Identification Number (RIN)
Additional instructions for the following:
- It is best for each dancer to have their own account.
- If it is unrealistic for each child to make their own account, you may be able to list them all in the same account.
- For now, the last names (surname) must match, otherwise you will need to create separate accounts for them.
- During registration you can log in to any account and you will be able to search and add them to your form.
- It is best for each student to have their own account.
- You will still be able to manage their registrations, entries, and tickets by looking up their names during registration.
- Prices and balance are only visible in the account that adds the entries and tickets.
- You can also invite your students to make an account which gives you direct access by providing them a link like this:
- However, if you want to handle the entire process for them, you can apply for a
- Everyone should make their own account, however if your team will be paying together, you'll want a master account to manage all the entries and finances
- Make an account for your whole team, ideally using a team email address that doesnt change every year like captains@awesomeSchool.edu.
- Then send a custom link to all your members which connects their account to the team account, like this:
- Finally, have a registration party, where someone logs in to the captains account and helps everyone register under that one account.
- Alternatively, you can skip the party by sharing the captain log in details and having every sign themselves using the captains account.
- Anyone paying separately, should just use their own account as usual.